11 ml / 0.4 oz
The Christmas Vacation collection is my take on Christmas ’16. Like the past couple of years, the Christmas collection is inspired from one of my favourite Holiday movies – this time it’s National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. It’s so silly, but it’s part of my Christmas ritual.
Here you get all seven shades at a discounted price.
- Frozen from the waist down is a sheer white crelly polish with silver holo micro silver glitter and flakies blended in.
- Where’s the Tylenol? is a dark, steel blue crelly with blue and silver micro holo glitter.
- Where are you going to put a tree that big? is a vibrant jade emerald green crelly with a lot of gold holo sparkling glitter and flakies.
- It’s Christmas and we’re all in misery is a rich violet-leaning purple crelly with sparkle coming from loads of holo flakies and a light dusting of blue shimmer.
- It’s a bit nipply out is a warm, brown crelly with pink and copper shimmer.
- Is your house on fire? is a fire red crelly polish packed silly with red and silver holo micro glitter and flakies.
- Hap, Hap, Happiest Christmas is a gloomy grey crelly with an added touch of copper flakies.